VAMEDIABOX.COM is devoted to protecting your privacy and it is always our first preference. The following define our policy regarding your individual, account and billing information. Individual information combines, but is not finite to: your name, company name, Website address, login, address, phone number, e-mail address, billing information, or any additional referring information that individually identifies you, your choices and/or your purchasing history, and that is not differently publicly available. "You" means the visitor of our websites and/or our clients. "We", "us" means VAMEDIABOX.com
VAMEDIABOX.com is the remaining owner of the information collected on our network of Websites (WWW.VAMEDIABOX.COM). If you understand that any content on our network have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infraction, or property rights have been disobey, please contact email@example.com so we can delete that content.
If you are searching permission to use VAMEDIABOX.COM trademarks, logos, phrase, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other features, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
VAMEDIABOX.COM collects individual detectable information from our users at several various points on our Websites. The volume and type of information that we gather from you depends on your activities, the services that we give and your usage of our Websites. Below is an explanation of the type of information that we gather.
When you browse our Websites
- IP address - We gather your IP address to keep track of our Websites traffic and for security reasons when purchasing our products and services.
- Browser Type - We gather information about the browser you are using to help improve our Websites for visitors.
- Action through our Websites - We keep track of pages you visit to help give you with a more personalized experience.
- Referral Websites - If you come to our Websites via a link, we gather the location of the link that assigned yo
- We will gather convinced personally detectable information from you so that we may procedure your order.
- Such information combines, but not limited to: your name, e-mail, shipping address and payment information (credit card information, and expiration date) so that we may perfectly procedure your order.
- You may also give credit card, debit card and purchase order numbers by phone if you select.
" We use the information you give us for billing purposes as well as to fill your orders. If we have difficulty processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
When you make purchases through our Websites
Please note that at times the information may be collected by third party on behalf of VAMEDIA BOX, under a lawful contract. These third parties’ websites have their own privacy policies and we urge you to review them. These websites will govern the use of personal information you submit whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
Uses of Information
Objective of Use
- We may use your individual and account information to give products or services that you have requested, to react to an inquiry you have made (sales or otherwise) and as otherwise described in this policy.
Access to Individual and Account Information
- We do not sell or share your individual information with vendors, marketers or any third parties outside of VAMEDIA BOX.COM.
- We reduce access to your individual and account information to only the selected employees of VAMEDIABOX.COM.
- These employees commitment access to relevant information in order to give you with services that include: customer support, accounting, technical support, etc.
Special Offers and Updates
- We may infrequently send you promotional notices. This includes product and service information and special contracts. You can sign up to receive these emails from us on our registration page.
- Out of appreciation for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications.
- If you become our client, we may send you updates on essential information about our company, products and services
- We will send you closely service-related announcements on rare possibility when it is significant to do so. For detail, if our service is temporarily suspended or unavailable due to service disturbance or maintenance, we may call you or send you an email.
We store information that we gather through cookies, log files, and clear gifs, in order to make a "profile" of your choices. We do not tie your individually identifiable information, or your purchasing history, to information in the profile, in order to give tailored promotions and marketing offers and to increase the content of the website for you.
- As is true of most Websites, we collect certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data.
- We use this information, which does not analyze personal users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users' actions around the website and to collect demographic information about our user base as a perfect.
- We do link this automatically-collected data to individually identifiable information when purchasing through the website, for security purposes only.
- We use both session ID cookies and constant cookies. Session cookies create it easier for you to handle our website but will expire when you close your browser.
- A constant cookie remains on your hard drive for a continued period of time, but you can delete them by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" file.
- We set a persistent cookie to store your passwords and/or choices, so you don't have to enter it more than once. These cookies also permit us to track and target the interests of our customers to build up your experience on our website.
If you dismiss cookies, you may still use our website, but your capability to use some areas of our website will be finite.
This privacy statement covers the usage of cookies by our network of websites and does not cover the usage of cookies by any client or business partner.
Links to Other Websites
- Our Websites consist of links to other websites that are not owned or contained by VAMEDIA BOX. Please be appreciative that we, at VAMEDIABOX .COM are not responsible for the privacy forms of such other websites.
- We inspire you to be aware when you leave our website and to read the privacy policies of each and every Website that gathers personally identifiable information.
- If you post on the discussion board on our website, you should be aware that any individually detectable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other customers of these forums, and could be used to send you voluntary messages. We are not responsible for the individually identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
Protection of Individual and Account Information
- The security of your individual information is essential to us. When you enter delicate information (such as credit and debit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using both 128-bit encryption technology and Secure Socket Layer's (SSL).
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the individual information submitted to us, both during transportation and once we receive it. No technique of transmission over the Internet, or technique of electronic storage, is 100% protected, however. Therefore, while we seek to use commercially acceptable means to secure your personal information, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
If you have any questions about security on our Websites, you can send an email to us at email@example.com.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
- You should visit our Website systematically to check any changes to this policy.